Ownership of User Contributed Content, Virtual Items and Credits
- You shall not use your Account to engage in any illegal conduct.
- You shall not sublicense, rent, lease, sell, trade, gift, bequeath or otherwise Grand Rapids MI hookup sites transfer your Account or any Virtual Items (Badges, Credits, etc) associated with your Account to a third party without Wireclub’s explicit permission.
- You shall not access or use an Account or Virtual Items that have been sublicensed, rented, leased, sold, traded, gifted, bequeathed, or otherwise transferred from the original Account creator.
- You shall not allow anyone other than the original Account creator gain access to the Service using the Account.
- You shall accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Service by third parties in connection with your Account.
You will be solely responsible for anything and everything you submit to the Service. We cannot assume any responsibility or liability over any material or content published by you or other users on the Service. The responsibility over any published material or content lies solely on the user that submitted it to the Service.
Monitoring of Information
We reserve the right to monitor all data submitted by you to our Service, including private communications, to ensure that it conforms to our content guidelines, code of conduct and usage restrictions.
Removal of Information
While we do not and cannot review every message or other material posted or sent by users of the Service, and are not responsible for any content of these messages or materials, we reserve the right, but are not obligated, to delete, move, or edit messages or materials, including without limitation profiles, public postings and messages, that we, in our sole discretion, deem to violate the Code of Conduct set out above or any other applicable content guidelines, or to be otherwise unacceptable. You shall remain solely responsible for the content of profiles, public postings, messages and other materials you may upload to the Service or users of the Service.
Termination of Access to Service
We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service at any time, with or without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this Agreement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity, or that may otherwise affect the enjoyment of the Service or the Internet by others may be grounds for termination of your access to all or part of the Service at our sole discretion, and you may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
The Service contains information which is proprietary to us, our partners, and our users. We assert full copyright protection in the Service. Information posted by us, our partners or users of the Service may be protected whether or not it is identified as proprietary to us or to them. You agree not to modify, copy or distribute any such information in any manner whatsoever without having first received the express written permission of the owner of such information.
Suspension of Service
You acknowledge that we are not responsible for suspension of the Service, regardless of the cause of the interruption or suspension.
Wireclub owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to use all of the content that appears in the Service. Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary herein, you agree that you have no right or title in or to any content that appears in the Service, including without limitation the Virtual Items (Badges, Credits, etc), whether «earned» in a game or «purchased» from Wireclub, or any other attributes associated with an Account or stored on the Service.